Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Sick

OT nurse wannabe


Its 2.24am right now. Just finished bathing and massaging my aching thighs. So I kind of went for a CCA audition which is bboy. Damn, I suck at it. It was such an embarrassing moment. I stood in the middle of the dance studio when it was time for freestyle and watched others dance. I do hope that I will get in still. It's my dream to learn how to breakdance. But I always have a fear of going for dance class. I don't know why but it's kinda of weird isn it? Ever since Last Sunday, I've been having dry cough and flu. What's more, I'm gonna party later on. I need to get more rest. Lesson starts at 8am later on. Goodnight! :D


Ladies night last Wednesday


I wanna live freely. No more arguing, no more dealing with nonsensical people. I'm sick of everything. When will it stop?  




No comments :

Post a Comment