Thursday, April 17, 2014

Rachel's 18th birthday!



Celebrated Rachel's 18th birthday at Wimbly Lu Chocolates. Its a cafe that is famous for their dessert. We walked from Serangoon mrt station and I swear it was so inaccessible. It will be better to drive there because it's in the middle of nowhere of some terrace houses.

Here is the link of the cafe: http://www.wimblylu.com/


Hyung









With Cheryl and Crystal






With Hyung


After dinner, Cheryl and I met up with Yuting at Clarke Quay. Since it's ladies night, we head to Attica to party for an hour. We met up with the rest at Zouk for round 2 of party! Damn, it was so fun last night. Kinda of reminds me of Australia (Sincity).


Party with my man! 



With clique at Zouk.









Anyway, it calls for a celebration for me last night because I've gotten a reply from CGH. Hell yeah! Time passed so fast and school's gonna start for me next Monday. This means that I need to pack my luggage tomorrow to move back to Grandpa's house. Oh man.. 




No comments :

Post a Comment