Friday, April 11, 2014

Michael Kors navy wallet; Interview







Hell yeah to the arrival of my new wallet! Its a Michael Kors navy jet set travel wallet. I got it from bloomingdales website for a really really good price! The best part of all is that they ship their products to Singapore and I dont have to do the conversion rate. As I purchase the item, it will be in sing dollars. It's easy to navigate bloomingdales website and it's hassle free too! Yuting and I can couple up together as her wallet is black while mine is navy. Anyway, I woke up early for my CGH interview this morning. I was so nervous. Not sure whether is a good or bad thing that my interview ended really fast within 10-15 mins? Whatever it is, just pray and hope to hear some good news soon. Just woke up from my nap and imma have lunch now. Ah, not forgetting Jay Park released a new MV today called Metronome. Do check it out!! :D  





No comments :

Post a Comment