Saturday, May 3, 2014

Feeling down.. ):

So.. I got a message saying that I did not get into the bboy club. That kind of hurts a little. But I just take it as a blessing as I may not be able to commit to the CCA due to school work. Right now, I just want to take a break from work to give my full concentration on my studies. Oh yeah, I lose my voice due to partying last Wednesday. I should had restrain myself from drinking alcohol. Damn man..








With Brandon my homeboy!






With Hyungie!



With Mr Okay.



With Tivya my babygirl! 



Whole party mates!!


I felt really down yesterday that the moment I reached home, I cried while chatting with my dad. Man, it felt like Friday blues. I felt like I lose track of my life for a moment. Tons of things to do that are incomplete. What's more unnecessary small quarrels, it just made me feel so sick of everything. I just feel like escaping from reality once in awhile. But the moment I wake up, the vicious cycle happens again. I can hide from reality, but I cant run away from it. I need some time alone to do some self-reflection.



No comments :

Post a Comment