Monday, April 7, 2014

Holland Village - 4/4/2014 ; Zouk - 2/4/2014

Met up with Shannon, Hyung and Yuting for dinner last friday evening at Holland Village. Initially, we wanted to head to Hatch for dinner. But Shannon does not want to dine there, so we had dinner at Holland Village foodcourt instead. It was a rather short meetup to catch up with each other life.





With Shannon






OOTD



Last Wednesday, Yuting and I headed to Zouk for TGIW. Since I'm having my holidays now and Yuting wanna party so badly, I thought I might as well join her. Met up with Jasmine and partied with her friends too. 





With Jay



Jasmine and her friends!



Yuting and Jasmine



Gotta hit the sack right now. Feeling hella tired after work. Heading to JB with Yuting and Bryan later on! I cant wait! :D Oh! Before I sleep, I'm gonna share a song with you guys! 







No comments :

Post a Comment