Sunday, November 20, 2016

Feeling better than before



I've gotten the answer that I wanna know. Thanks for being honest with me. I bawled my eyes out last Tuesday night and I definitely feel much better now. At least the suppression feeling in my heart has gone away. To be honest, I don't understand why are you so annoyed with me? But I've learnt that you cant make everyone happy. So whatever that makes you happy, I'm just going with the flow. If you want a timeout or you decided not to be friends with me, I'm cool with it. After all, its your choice when I told you mine. 


P.S: Surprise surprise! Someone remembered to get me a gift from Korea after coming back from a medical conference. Funny how everyone think that we are still dating. I must say we have really good acting skills. Hah. 







No comments :

Post a Comment