Saturday, December 3, 2016

Lies again





Random dinner date with Mr J last night. You told me to freshen up and you came fetching me at my place. Damn, you changed your Audi car to a Mclaren MP4-12C. The adrenaline was pumping in my bloodstream as you sped to town. Holy. For once, I decided to clarify with you about the women you were dating and all those rumours that the Drs were gossiping about us. One look in your eyes, I can tell straight away you were lying. How you tried to convince me in believing your lies. Nice try. You come and go as and when you like. I was merely your side chick. When I told you that your friend texted me, you laughed and said that you guys have the same taste in woman. I cant believe you even thought that I went out with your friend when I'm the loyal one in our relationship. Oh well, that was the past. Cheers to being friends again.   






No comments :

Post a Comment