Saturday, November 5, 2016

CGH D&D 2016; Halloween party

With Tina 


With Sukma 


With Aisha and Tina 


With Papatas!




The girls who keep me motivated.


I attended my first CGH dinner and dance on 22nd October at MBS convention hall. The theme for this year was Pulau Mister. What a weird theme indeed. I bought a customized saree a month earlier for this event. I spent about $189 in total just for that one night. It is so difficult to walk in a saree. My drape kept coming off my shoulder and I kept stepping onto my own saree. Argh, it was so annoying. The event ended around 12 midnight and the remaining of us just chilled outside MBS area.






Full Squad 




Celebrated Yuting's birthday in the evening and we prepped for Halloween party at Zouk. Thanks to Crystal for doing my makeup. I was inspired by Jenn Im to be a cracked doll for this year. Zouk was crowded as hell and it sucked because it was drizzling the whole night. What a spoiler. 


This week has been a shitty week for me. Ive been getting scolded for no apparent reason. Just because someone doesn't know how to control her emotions and decided to vent it on others at work. I'm glad A cheered me up. Seeing his texts and getting hugs from him makes me feel so comforted. (: 






No comments :

Post a Comment