Sunday, May 25, 2014

To persist or give up?

How I wish I could read what's on your mind. I'm so happy that I managed to see you the day before yesterday and yesterday again. Despite it's only a short while, seeing you makes me smile. Are you subtly drifting away from me? Your text become lesser day by day and soon our conversation become more awkward. Tell me how to deal my feelings for you? To persist or give up? Soon, you will be abroad for six months. I don't even know whether you will be coming back? Will you still think of me? Will you miss me? Or perhaps, I'm thinking way too much. Maybe you treat other ladies the same way as me.. Why am I such a fool for you? ):


Whole crew! 



At Swee Choon



Car ride to CQ! 



With bestie, Cheryl!



Birthday girl Crystal!


Happy 20th birthday, Crystal! Hope you enjoyed yesterday celebration at Swee Choon and Chupitos! (:



No comments :

Post a Comment