Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Crush




Tell me if you like me? I dont want to wait. Yet, I dont want to miss the opportunity. I've done my part. I wanna know what are you thinking? What's with the mixed signals? Is it because I'm too young for you? Am I not attractive enough for you? There are so many questions on my mind. All day all night I think about you. I cant focus with my studies. I'm going all out for you despite knowing that I will embarrass myself even if you reject me. Thanks for being such a gentleman. I want you to know that you leave a good impression on me. I'm contented that you are willing to hangout with me last night. I love it when you hold my hand. Being with you just give me a sense of security. Whenever I smell your cologne, I would like to hug you and sleep in your arms. And most importantly, I miss you.. 

No comments :

Post a Comment