Monday, December 2, 2013

Johor Bahru - 29/11/2013 & Catching Fire - 1/12/2013

29/11/2013
At Johor Bahru, the first stop that my family will head to is City Square Mall. You can find shops such as Mango/Espirit/Cotton On/Crossover (Dr. Martens/Obey/HUF/New balance..). It's cheap when you buy during the sales season. However, some of the items are more expensive compared to SG. So do remember to do your conversion before buying. Next mall, I will head to is KSL. The clothes selling over there are super cheap and reminds me of Bugis Street style. I would say I'm pretty lucky to find clothes that is my style at an affordable rate!

Two other shirts are in the washing machine.
RM 185.91/SGD 72.29 - 7 pieces of top

New specs from Yong Ming Oriental
RM 156/SGD 60.66

Colour contacts for Yuting and myself.
RM 100/SGD 38.89 - 3 boxes of contact lens
RM 48/SGD 18.67 - Bio true solution

1/12/2013
Yesterday after work, I met up with my beloved clique for dinner (eighteen chef) and we watched Catching Fire together.

Clique!
Black studded mesh top from KSL for RM 45/SGD 17.51

Brandy homie 

Cookie & cream ice-cream


My girls ~


Neko Jump - ละไว้ในฐานที่เสียใจ 

No comments :

Post a Comment