Sunday, December 8, 2013

Cheryl's 19th birthday - 7/12/2013

Happy 19th birthday my sexy Cheryl! :D

Took an off day yesterday to celebrate Cheryl's 19th birthday. Woke up late as usual but just in time to meet up with my clique. We head to Kallang Leisure park to ice-skate. The first time I ice-skate was during my 18th birthday. I got to admit that I sucks at ice-skating. But I managed to get off from the corner of the rink to ice-skate. Because Leo and Crystal held my hands and patiently taught me how to ice-skate from scratch. I did not want to play the gooseberry, so I ice-skate on my own having a jolly good time. Right now, there are two big bruises on my left leg. It hurts so bad. Argh! The next activity we planned was to head to Haibin to prawn and BBQ. It was crowded last night. By the time I reached home was around 2 plus am. I was too tired to work today and I took off again. HAHAHA.

Cheryl, Me, Crystal




Brandon, Me, Cheryl, Azfar 


Clique! (:




Love 






Brandon homie!

No comments :

Post a Comment