Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Review: Cath Kidston/Michael Kors Selma

Hey all! I just started my attachment yesterday so I'm gonna be busy that I might neglect this little space of mine. I was so busy today that I did not go for my break. But I'm happy that I get to gain lots of knowledge at the ward I'm interning at. For the past week, I have been partying for 3 days straight like a hardcore party animal. I will just upload the overdue pics and let it do the talking alright?

Rachel, Me, Yuting

At Zouk's ladies





At Mink

With Jarel.

My smexy chicas for the night.

Pretty tipsy

Me, Dora, Hyung

Act sad

Oh! Remember I wanted to do a review on the two bags I've ordered on carousell? It has arrived! One of the bag is a Cath Kidston Floral Navy backpack, while the other bag is an inspired black Michael Kors Selma bag. Best part of all, I only spent SGD30 each. It was a great deal! :D

Cath Kidston Floral Navy backpack
Material: Waterproof, smooth texture
Size: A4

Michael Kors Selma
Material: Inspired Saffiano Leather
Lightweight, A4 size

It comes with a strap. 

Upclose view

MK logo embossed on the zip

After work last Sunday, I met up with Ben, Hyung and Yuting for swee choon. Damn, I'm craving for custard bun now.



With Ben






That's all for today blog post, till then.. (: 


No comments :

Post a Comment