Friday, November 29, 2013

Impromptu meet up - 28/11/2013

Loot of the day!

Stock up on DHC eye mask since it's on sale!

With Yuting

Berry essence from Brands 

Since I'm having holidays now, I need to make sure that my 2 weeks holiday is going to be productive. So while waiting for Yuting to end her work, I spent the whole noon to complete my work for my group project. By the time I'm done with my work, I'm running late. Yuting ended up having dinner at my place before we head to Orchard. As Watsons is having sales for members, I helped my aunt to run some errands and got something for myself too. Last but not least, we headed to Forever21 before heading home. A pity that I could not find the golden necklace I wanted the last time when I was there. ): I shall K.O immediately after blogging. Because I'm heading to JB with family tomorrow. Yes!!

No comments :

Post a Comment