Monday, November 25, 2013

Daily skincare routine

When I woke up this morning, I looked into the mirror and saw a big zit on my face. I just hope that my pimple will reduce by Wednesday night. Because girl, you want to look at your best when partying right? Anyway, I believe every student will face the same problem as me during exam period. That will be dark eye circles and more pimple outbreak than usual. So here I am blogging my daily face routine.

Credits: http://en.paperblog.com

I have been using this Clean&Clear deep action purifying cleanser for about a year plus. What I love about this cleanser is that it removes my remaining makeup thoroughly after using the makeup remover. It really helps for people with oily skin like me.

Credits: www.xiaovee.com

After cleansing, I will apply toner using a cotton pad and pat on my face. So that, my face will be shine-free throughout the day.

Credits: www.dewicosmetic.com


Last step of facial routine, it will be using the moisturizer. I switched from using Clean&Clear daily moisturizer to this. Because the daily moisturizer is too oily for my skin after few hours. Not only that, it cost about $3.90 at Venus (clementi outlet).

Credits: www.oldfriend.com.sg

Recently, Yuting recommended me this pimple cream as she uses this brand very frequently. So today after school, I head to Watsons to cop one of this. It's pretty affordable costing about $4.90. The colour of the cream is pinkish and it does not have a smell. Hopefully, I can see better results after frequent using.


I have serious case of dark eye circles because I always burn the midnight oil to rush for my work or party. I have tried different types of product to reduce my dark circles and eye bags, but it doesnt help that much. While I was working, a colleague of mine recommended me to try out DHC eye mask. Omg, I swear I love this eye mask!!! This eye mask does not slip off from the face while I'm doing my work. Also, I could place it on my eye area till the next morning. You can definitely see that your eye area becomes brighter. So you would not look so zombified. 

Credits: www.drugstore.com

Last but not least, a lipbalm is essential for every woman and man. You do not want people to notice your chapped lips while talking right? I have been using Vaseline lip balm for months and I decided to try other brand. As the Vaseline lip balm always cause my lips to have some whitish thingy. After buying this lip balm today, I can assure you that this lipbalm will be my fave. Down side of this lipbalm is that it has a scent of olive. Other than that, the effect works so that is more important for me. Also, it's on sale at Watsons. So why not?


Current fave song: Hiphop Chick - Electroboyz

With Brandon 
Sipping a cup of tea while enjoying the cool breeze. Time to do revision! One more paper to go, you go J! :D

No comments :

Post a Comment