Sunday, November 17, 2013

Shopping - 16/11/2013

$10 

$45

After work yesterday, I called Yuting out for last minute shopping. Most importantly to get my maid her birthday gift. So during break time, I bought a birthday card from Takashimaya. Then head to Sephora to get a nail buffer set. Rajes introduced to me the Sephora nail buffer set and I'm totally in love with it despite it's costly. But it can last for the long run and I'm like why not? Head down to Orchard centrepoint and gotten a Body Shop amazonian wild lily gift set (body lotion+eau de toilette) for my maid. Instantly within 3 hours of shopping, I'm a member for The Body Shop & Sephora. Hahah. Before heading home, I told Yuting that we should window shop at Forever21. But we ended up splurging over clothes that we cant resist. Right now, my back is aching like madness. I haven start on my research critique which is due this Thursday. Oh I should stop procrastinating..

No comments :

Post a Comment