Thursday, November 7, 2013

Yuting 19th Birthday - 29/10/2013


Thai food for dinner.

Happy 19th birthday honey!

Missing my little girl.

BFF
Queuing for our turn 

At H&M

Hey all! Just a random update of my life. School and work has been keeping me busy as usual. Last Tuesday, I had Thai food at Golden Mile to celebrate Yuting's birthday. After which, Bryan drove us to Esplanade to chill. It was like a short mini birthday celebration.

3 November 2013
Last sunday, i went to Suntec convention hall to check out the flea market. I ended up getting a tarot card reading. Not sure if whatever the tarot card reader said it's true about my future? But i was just curious, so i just kind of check it out. Best part of all, i saw my cutie pie. I missed him like madness! Anyway, NSL practical test is next week. Ah, I have not memorize my skills yet. Shall start mugging! :D

No comments :

Post a Comment