Thursday, March 12, 2015

Unfortunate events

Too many unfortunate events was happening all at one time. I felt really horrible till the extent I broke down for two nights straight. Last night was the first time Edward took the initiative to call me. I teared silently because I misses him. I haven see him for weeks. He does not know that I moved to BRH. Every single time he asked me if I'm there listening to what he said, I got to pause a little while to clear my throat so that he does not know I'm crying. The fact that he worries for the family means he cares a lot about us. Awww. Somebody is a grown man right now. I didn like the part where one of us got to put down the phone. I died on Whatsapp when he replied me " x100". That is hella cheesy coming from brother!


Best buds


Nights with them are the best. Can I escape from reality? I wanna be free from every single problem I'm facing right now.






No comments :

Post a Comment