Friday, March 27, 2015

A trip to the National Museum





Penning down my condolences 


Went to the National Museum of Singapore with Rajes and Seany last Wednesday. I always wanted to check out the Museum since I did not been there before. After the trip to the National Museum, I felt like I have a better understanding of the history of SG. It is not easy to build a nation from scratch. The death of Mr Lee Kuan Yew was saddening, but his hard work of building the nation will be deeply remembered by us.


My ticket!









A machine which create your own coin souvenir.






Us!



Ice cream!


Head to SGH after the trip to the museum and we had our dinner there. It was still early to end off our day so we went to Vivocity to shop.


Fooling around with the hat.



Sean said I looked like a magician!



OOTD


I was bored and decided to chill by myself at CQ. So nice to have friends like Claire and Crystal to accompany me knowing that I was alone. :D 


With Claire



Crystal my babygirl!






I really got to stop drunk texting. ): J, come on. It's time to move on. Why are you being such a loser? 





No comments :

Post a Comment