Wednesday, March 4, 2015

HS D&D 2015; Oscars Night

Girlfriends and Ms Lynette






With Artika



With Dahiyah and Aishah



LTB


Last Monday, our school held our Dinner and Dance at Holiday Inn Orchard. The theme was Oscars Night and oh my, everyone looked stunning!! Woke up early with Aishah the next morning for our medical check up before we start working in CGH. In the afternoon, I head to the dental clinic to put on braces. Oh lord, it hurts so bad because my mouth have been stretched for more than 2 hours. I could not chew well till now. I also have low threshold of pain. ):


Aishah said I looked like Juon.


I bought a few Bourjois items from BHG. A compact powder, concealer and make up remover. Time to dump my old compact powder that gives me dry flakes around my lips area. Tried this hypoallergenic make up remover, it does removes waterproof makeup easily. For this concealer, it is my all time fave. This is the third time I'm buying it.


Compact Powder - SGD26.90
Concealer - SGD16.50
Makeup Remover - SGD14.90











No comments :

Post a Comment