Sunday, April 12, 2015

Graduation trip to Bangkok with my homies!

Hey all! Sorry for not updating my blog recently. I went for my graduation trip to Bangkok with Ting and Hyung on the 1st to 5th April 2015. I didn really take much pictures because we were busy shopping, eating and doing our hair in the salon. I dyed my hair blonde in Siam Center for 5000 baht which is equivalent to SGD217. ): It's so freaking expensive but I always wanted to see how I will look like when I have blonde hair. Not sure if I'm regretting this, but heck that. YOLO. Met up with Ting's friend and she brought us to Asiatique and Demo (club). I had a pretty good time in Bangkok just that the trip was too short.. ): Perhaps, we should go for Round 2 soon? :D


Waiting for our train to Phaya Thai station.



At Siam center



At Asiatique with P'View. 



Waiting for train to Siam Center. 



Selfie while queuing up at the ladies. 



Ventured Silom Soi 2. 



Party at Demo! 









No comments :

Post a Comment