Saturday, June 7, 2014

Beast mode on

So I was about to forget about you that very night, you always have a way to make me melt. How you saved me from other guys telling them that I was your girl. That really shocked me. The way you serenade me with your voice while strumming the guitar. The way you showed your affection towards me in front of your friends. I was really speechless. You aren't like this the previous time? Sometimes, you made me confused. What really makes me happy is to know the answer to my question. I loved it when you cuddled me to sleep. I felt extremely warm and safe with you. If only the next day I don't have a graded lab simulation, I would definitely bunk in a little longer. Thankfully, I was not late for school the next day.


With Yuting! 









With my VIP cheryl!






Calling all my single ladies! :D 



Amigo Italiano (: 


Yesterday after school, met up with my homies to watch a movie at Bugis Plus. However, most of the tickets for maleficent were sold out. Damn. I think we are gonna watch it next Friday after my last paper! Gotta start my revision today as my exams begin next week. Beast mode on, keep hustlin. :D


Homies! 

P.S: I'm just going with the flow. I dont know how far is this relationship is taking us to? I dont wanna place my hopes too high. Enough were those days that I cried myself to sleep while waiting for you.



My current playlist. (: 



No comments :

Post a Comment