Friday, May 11, 2018

Alexander Wang Prisma large tote review





Debossed designer lettering


Not long ago, I traded my 3.1 Phillip Lim pashli bag for an Alexander Wang Prisma large tote on Reebonz. The reason why I traded my pashli bag for a large tote was because I rarely carry the pashli bag to work/university. Not only that, the colour of the pashli bag is in bright orange. I find that it is difficult to match with my clothes. Whereas this A.wang tote bag looks stylish and edgy, it will be easier to match with my everyday outfit. 


The bag itself is heavy due to the 4 silver tone hardware at each corner of the bag. As you can tell in the second picture, I can placed my A4 size documents in my bag when I placed it horizontally. In the middle of the bag, there is a zip compartment which I can store my valuables in it. The material of the bag is bovine leather which makes the exterior of the bag feels extremely soft. The inner lining of the bag is made of fabric which I don't fancy in case it gets wet. 


The straps of the bag seem so thin. I hope it does not spoil so easily as I carry tons of stuffs in my bag daily.  /: Also, this bag matches with my wallet as it is the same Prisma collection. 







No comments :

Post a Comment