Friday, May 4, 2018

April favourites

The month of April passed so fast and now its the beginning of May. I'm gonna share with you my April favourites. Last month I had a major pimple breakouts on my face because I was stressed a f with work and university assignments. I didn had sufficient amount of beauty sleep. So I popped by Sephora and asked the sales associate what kinda of facial mask should I get?


Mario Badescu - Cucumber tonic mask
Mario Badescu - Silver Powder
Origins - Matte moisturizer with willowherb


I was looking for a suitable face moisturizer as I have an oily and dry skin combination. Oily on the T-zone and dry patches on the side of my face depending on how humid the weather is in SG. I didn know there is such thing as a matte moisturizer for our face?! After using it for a month, I'm in love with it. My face stayed matte for at least 6-8 hrs with no makeup on. The origins moisturizer cost SGD 63. Its kinda of pricey but it works wonder for me. Mario Badescu products are well known for eradicating acne skin issues. The silver powder helps to unclog pores and minimise blackheads. I used it last night and I felt like my face went for a good detox. The silver powder cost SGD 27 which I think is quite reasonable. For the cucumber tonic mask, it helps to moisturise and brighten my dull skin. It cost SGD 30. After using all these products for a month, my face condition is so much better that I dont really use foundation when I go out. Sephora is having sales online and in-store now. So do check it out! 


Ryo scalp deep cleansing shampoo and conditioner


I dyed my hair too many times that my hair texture is dry and frizzy. I chanced upon this korean brand shampoo on Qoo10 and I decided to try it. When you apply the shampoo on your hair, there is a cooling menthol effect. After using it for a month plus, my hair look so much healthier. 



No sebum powder


I've stopped using my Too-faced (Born this way) foundation for my daily makeup. Instead, I used this herb green no sebum powder. It makes my face stay matte for at least 5 hrs. The texture is light and it makes my skin feels fresh. 



Alright, that is all for my April favourites. Gonna have my lunch now and start editing my research proposal. Thankful for no work this weekend. I really need a break. ): 









No comments :

Post a Comment