Tuesday, November 21, 2017

What's in my backpack? (University Edition)

Today I'm going to blog about the backpack that I carry to University. It's an Adidas Originals Retro Backpack in Black. I bought it from 'The Outnet'. I got it at a pretty good deal. So I bought one for my babe to couple up with him.




It is made up of 100% Polyurethane. Which is good because when it rains, my bag would be water resistant. The dimension of the bag is H: 17 inches by W: 11.5 inches. It has a laptop compartment which you can store your lappy. It is padded on the sleeve and the back so that it provides comfort when you carry tons of stuff in it. 

Things in my backpack

  • Denizen Umbrella (Important as it is monsoon season in SG) 
  • Kate Spade Wallet (Bought from Melbourne)
  • Coach key pouch (Bought for my Mum, but she finds it too small. So imma use it!) 
  • UOS & SIM Student Card (For attendance) 
  • Tissue paper (Homegirl always have runny nose)
  • Vicks Inhaler and Nivea chapstick 
  • Marble pencil case (Storing my necessities)
  • Sony Earpiece in Lime green 
     ∗  I don't usually bring my lappy to school unless I have to do research/project. 


Adidas Backpack VS Adidas mini backpack


I would only use the bigger backpack when I'm travelling or going to University. If not, I would usually switch out to the mini backpack. I was on the hunt for it for ages. Thankfully my aunt's friend got it for me from UK. Ain't it adorable? 





 


No comments :

Post a Comment