Thursday, November 9, 2017

DIY deep burgundy hair!

Hello yall! I just changed a new hair colour today with the help of my aunt. I'm sick of having blonde hair thus I decided to go darker for the end of the year. That is my fave colour PURPLE! I'm gonna show you what products I used to get this result!


1 box of Gatsby Ex Hi- Bleach
2 boxes of Schwarzkopf - Deep Burgundy (4-99)


Current hair colour with no makeup on. :p


To make sure that you do not stain your top, remember to wrap a big plastic bag around you. I left the bleach on for 30 mins before I rinsed it off. It does not have a stinging feeling on my scalp. I was quite worried that one box of bleach would not be sufficient enough for my whole hair. After 30 mins, my hair still looked the same as I clipped it up. Once I rinsed and blow dried my hair, it actually does become yellowish. So it works! Once my hair is dry, I used 2 boxes of Schwarzkopf deep burgundy hair dye. Left it on my hair for another 30 mins and I rinsed it off. I swear my toilet is messy as hell because of the purple hair dye. 


Daeng Gi Meo Ri Shampoo and Treatment
Retails for SGD 38.80 at Watsons



Argan Oil
Retails for SGD29.90 at Venus 


I only spent SGD25 on the bleach and hair dye. It's definitely much cheaper than doing it at the salon. In case you are wondering which shampoo and conditioner I'm using, the brand is daeng gi meo ri. It definitely makes my hair less frizzy after multiple hair dyes. I also applied argan oil after I blow dried my hair. Hopefully, this colour would last long on my hair. So what do you guys think? 


Viola! The end result! 








No comments :

Post a Comment