Saturday, September 12, 2015

My little Seth





Hatched Cafe



Daily scoop





It was my day off last Saturday and I decided to meet up with Claire at HV. Just nice her nephews are staying over the weekends and I always hoped that one day I could meet them and that day was it! I cant believe the reaction that Seth gave me when he first saw me! He ran towards me and hugged me till both of us fell on the floor. We brought him to Hatched cafe for dinner and daily scoop for ice-cream. It's a pity that I didn't really hangout much with Toby. They are so adorable and I cant wait to see them the next time! After we brought him home, Claire and I went to Esplanade to chill. Yes to getting her hooked on Chicharon. Hahaha. Anyway, I'm feeling super relieved for completing my competency checklist for IVAM, cannulation and venipuncture just before my due date. Next up would be passing my probation. I also got to meet up with my nursing colleagues for dinner recently. I'm thankful that they were there for me to hear my rants. I really hate to be involved in work politics. ): 



I got hooked on watching this Thai lakorn drama.


www.ask.fm/jyeze



No comments :

Post a Comment