Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Alvin's 24th birthday; Day trip to JB!

Happy 24th birthday my twinny!




Celebrated Alvin's 24th birthday at Shabu Sai at Clarke Quay last Wednesday! Then after I met up with Claire and we were walking all around town the whole night. Around 2.30am, we met up with Sahin at MBS and we went to Ce La Vi to party during the last hour of closing. I would rate the club 3/5 only for the scenery. The crowd seem to be 30+ years old and above with oldies song playing when I was a teen. The prices of the drinks are relatively reasonable. Sadly, that night the haze was so bad. Such a waste for not having an amazing night view. ): 



















Last Sunday, I went on a day trip to JB with my colleagues. We had lunch together and went for a mini shopping session. Omg, I think I have a post withdrawal syndrome of our JB outing. /; This week, I'm gonna be placed at the counter. Feeling a little stressed as I felt like I'm very slow at work. ): Practice makes perfect. I know I can do this! :D 








No comments :

Post a Comment