Tuesday, September 1, 2015

My 21st birthday celebration with the clique!

Happy 21st to me! 


Cake cutting 


Pimp lord, HAHAHA


With my love ones! 


Last Saturday, I celebrated my 21st with the clique at Beer Market. I love the environment there. Thanks to Adrian who suggested the place. Not forgetting there was a live band and the guitarist is good looking. Hahaha. So awkward when the singer sang a birthday song for me and everyone mistook Alvin as my boyfriend as he came walking towards me holding a birthday cake. After which, we went to China One for alcohol buffet. I drank way too much that the last thing I remembered was entering F.club and that's it. I totally have no recollection of what happened that night. I knew I vomited twice on Alvin's hand because his fingers was in my mouth. I felt so bad to Alvin as I felt like he was my nanny babysitting me the entire night. Had a bad hangover on Sunday morning. When I checked my text inbox, I didn know that I was drunk texting many people. I regretted it for sure. I felt hurt by what someone said. I could not even concentrate today at work. If this was the hurt you felt back then, I apologised because karma is hitting back at me. My only intention was to catch up with you. Nothing more else than that. And if this is what you really think of me, I have no say. I wanted to explain myself, but I don't think you wanna hear them either. All I can is sorry. Don't worry, I will not bother you anymore. If only I can delete every single memories of you, then maybe the guilt within me would lessen.









No comments :

Post a Comment