Monday, August 24, 2015

Happy 21st birthday to me!


With Shannon and TV


Saturday shift with Aisha


Birthday dinner with Tv after work


Birthday gift from Shini & Tv


Hey hey hey! Your home girl has turned 21 years old last Saturday. Sad that I was working and doing OT on that day. But know what? Work is still work and I cant ditch my duty just because it's my birthday. So I had dinner with my family at BRH. Aunt cecilia whipped up some of my fave dishes especially fried foods! I was a little sad because I didn blow candles or eat a cake on my actual birthday. But that's okay. Most importantly, birthday wishes and gifts still keeps coming in. The happiest thing for me is that despite my friends are all around the world, they did not forget to wish me happy birthday. Except for this important person that I have been waiting for darn long and he totally forgotten about my birthday. Argh. /: Now that I have joined the legal club, I better start planning for my future. There are so many things for me to accomplish and I cant wait to start on them! :D





No comments :

Post a Comment