Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Watsons Haul!



Went on a shopping spree at Watsons after my medicine course. I love the voice of the Principal Pharmacist when he gave his presentation. The way how he pronounced and explained about the medicine makes me in awe. Lucky me that the items I got were mostly on sale. Especially the eye masks and interdental brushes. I immediately copped the last few remaining on the shelf. 


With Ting and Shannon 



SSF


With the clique


Happy 21st birthday Hyungie! You have been such an amazing friend to me for these past 8 years. I really do appreciate the times you spent with me. Especially being my late night supper friend and driving me to town in our pyjamas at late night. I adore how silly and funny you are. Thank you for being my travel buddy too and consistently watching over me. No words can express my love for you. Bisous *


No comments :

Post a Comment