Monday, June 22, 2015

Shannon's 21st birthday!

Endo Family! 


The bunch of awesome colleagues who are always there to lend me a helping hand whenever I'm in doubt. Random fact: I love the colour of our Endo scrub! :D


Happy birthday Shannon!














Attended Shannon's 21st birthday at Aranda Country Club after work last Saturday. I felt so bad because I could not stay overnight to help her with the decoration of the venue. And also, I caught a bad infection recently. Still in a mid of recovering process. Anyway, I met up with my girls today for lunch as Shini is heading to Perth to further her studies. Oh man, I'm so gonna miss her. ): 


With Shini and Tivya


After lunch, I headed to Tangs Vivo to buy the Nixon watch that I wanted. But guess what? It was sold out and I didn know that they only have one stock for each watch. Damn, I was so infuriated. I should have reserve it. The Tangs sales associate told me that I need to wait till 3-6 months before they order a new batch but that depends on the supplier also. Argh. I really love that watch so much. ): Such a wasted trip only to know that someone else was slightly faster than me. Daddy Yeo knew I was upset so he accompanied me to hunt for my Nixon watch. Sadly, the store in ION and Tangs Orchard also don't have the watch I wanted. In the very end, we went to the Michael Kors store and gotten a watch that I like. So basically, its an early birthday gift from my Dad and Brother. :D 


Rose Gold Chain with Red dial


This was the watch I was contemplating to get in my previous post because it is way too pricey and the chain was in gold colour which does not really suits me well. Luckily, I found it in rose gold with the similar red dial which totally suits my skin tone like what the MK sales associate recommended. Not to mention, his service is excellent. But I forget to ask for his name as I was way too happy with my buy! /: I remembered his face, because he is always the one attending to my enquiries whenever I head to the MK store at Scotts Road. 








No comments :

Post a Comment