Sunday, June 14, 2015

Tanjong Beach Club; Hauls

With Tina & Aisha


So yesterday was my first Saturday shift with my awesome colleagues! To think about it, I actually kinda of like my department. ;D After work, I headed home to change and head to Tanjong Beach Club to attend my brother's army event. Felt a little awkward when my brother introduced me to his officers and friends. Went to Vivocity and Claire was such a sweetie to keep me company for dinner and shopping! 


With Edward




Copped some accessories at Lovisa because it was on sale! I fell in love with the Arabic looking headband. Best part of all, it only cost $5. ;D 


5 for $10


Totally in luck when I headed to Topshop makeup section. Everything was 5 for $10. So how can I not buy it since I always wanted to try it? Got a brow palette (fetch), illuminator (ember), bronzer (sandcastle) and lipsticks (alibi) (armour). Not much variety left because almost everything is sold out.




Saw this Nixon watch at Tangs Vivo and I was contemplating whether I should get this as my 21st birthday gift for myself. Because I was trying on another watch with the similar design from Michael Kors and the colour looks quite unique yet antique. 









No comments :

Post a Comment