Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year Eve

With drunk hyungie!



Yummy foodies!






With ma homies



Wasted!






With Crystal and Cheryl 






Spent my NYE working PM shift in the hospital and rushed home to prep myself up for a house party at hyungie's place. I didn expect everyone would be in the car coming to fetch me. I felt so touched yet excited to see them. Copped more alcohol before heading home for countdown. Had a gift exchange from my secret santa and I really love the eyeshadow palette! To summarise my 2014 in short, i definitely have my share of ups and downs. I would like to thanks the people who came into my life in some point of time, those who stayed or left, thanks once again for the wonderful memories. I know my 2015 is gonna be a blast! Why? Because I'll be graduating in may and start my working life. Wishing everyone good health and stay happy always! :D 







No comments :

Post a Comment