Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Day off

Yayy to my day off today! I have been sick for about 5 days. Man, I was having such a bad sore throat when I woke up for work. My fever just kept going on and off . Despite that, I still head to work because I didn want to take MC. When I came back home from work, it's time to self-medicate. Anyway, internship was great so far. I've been handling four cases up till date. Good news is that I left with about 6 more weeks till my internship ends! I cant wait for my holidays to come!


With Adeline (: 


I was up for 19 hours yesterday. Work in the morning, then head to Gramps' place in the evening to visit him because I didn see him for such a long time. Since the parcel for Claire's gift arrived, I thought of meeting up with her since she stays near my Gramps' place. You know, it's not nice to delay giving birthday pressie right? 





At Wala Wala Cafe Bar 


Chilled at Wala Wala cafe bar with our beer pouring out our sorrows. Just kidding. I'm gonna have my brunch now and then start doing my presentation. :D 


No comments :

Post a Comment