Sunday, January 4, 2015

Stay home Sunday; Party!

Craftholic mini hottie 


My aunt got me this Craftholic mini hottie thingy whereby you can store warm water inside the mini flask and place inside the plush toy looking bag. I think it's quite a thoughtful gift for a girl especially during her menses or when she has muscle cramps. 


Peter Kaiser Clutch from Germany - £139 


Peter Kaiser is Europe oldest shoe company, now they also manufacture bags. The clutch is made of patent leather. Another gift from aunt. (:

 
Spain represent! 


Aint this mickey mouse plush toy cute? I was sending my mum off to the airport last Sunday and spent about $100+ at Watsons. They gave me a receipt saying that I can purchase this exclusive plush toy for only $3. So I copped it and the receptionist told me that this toy represent Spain. There were other two more mickey and minnie mouse that represent U.S and Brazil, but they were all redeemed. 






With Yuting, I'm already wasted at Chupitos. 








With my hun bun Cheryl!



Crunk us. 



Finally partied together after such a long time! 


Basically it's stay home Sunday because I'm having hangover from last night drinking. Played games with clique and Alvin's friends. Man, it was crazy. Went to Chupitos and we got more drinks. Headed back to Fclub really tipsy. I think the pictures uploaded says it all. I'm still waiting for my package from ASOS to arrive. It's taking way too long.. /: 


No comments :

Post a Comment