Saturday, June 28, 2014

Problems

I was looking forward to last night. I came to party because I miss you. You know that in your heart as well. For the first time you were being cheesy to me. Awww, boy aint you cute! Ladies be coming up to you, I'm totally cool with it because you were working. I dont know why but every single time after the party ends, we always have problems between you and my friends. Now tell me, who do I side with? The guy I fancy or my friends? I'm always placed in a difficult spot. I wanna hangout with you, but I gotta think for my friends as well. For the first time, you blew your anger in front of me. Boy, that was scary. Those words that you said to me last night was god damn hurtful. I watched you as you walked away thinking that you will turn back. But no you didn. Waited for your reply the whole freaking day, but no answer from you. Probably you couldn care less of me. It was my fault for treating you so cold when you were waiting for me. Everything happens for a reason. No one is to be blame except for myself since I'm the one that always ruined my own night.




P.S: I understand where you are coming from. I didn expect things to turn out this way. Perhaps, this is how our story ends just before you leave.. Maybe its better this way? Then nothing is left in Singapore for you to feel attached to. You will be better off alone.  



No comments :

Post a Comment