Friday, June 13, 2014

Review: Nip+Fab

Nip+Fab is a famous skincare and body care brand in the United Kingdom which is founded by Maria Hatzistefanis. And guess what? You can find Nip+Fab products in Singapore (Ngee Ann City Watsons). The price range is within $16-$50. These are the few items I tried.. 


Bust Fix - SGD $29.90


There are so many bust enhancing cream in the world. I tried Bio Essence bust firming boosting cream, but it does not work on me. Yes, I know one should feel contented on how we looked. But admit it girls, you do want to have a bigger chest to look good in dress/tank top right? So for flat-chested girls like myself, this is our saviour! It's a gel-based cream which you have to apply every morning and night. Dont forget to massage your boobies! It helps to firm your boobies which gives it a little volume. I have been using it for 2 months consecutively. You can really feel the effect! It's a must try! :D


Moisture fix - SGD $29.90


I was running low on my face moisturizer, thus I decided to try the moisture fix. The texture of the moisturizer is very lightweight. Also, it contain anti-aging ingredients and hyaluronic acid all in one bottle. Definitely a good moisturizer for people with oily skin, as it does not clog up your pores. 


Dry Hand Fix - SGD $15.90


This hand cream has a scent of bitter almond and brightening effect. Usually working ladies who stay in the office all day long on their computer, your hands will be dry due to the air-conditioner. So always bring a compact hand cream to moisturize your hands. Best part of all, the hand cream is not oily. I hate it when sweat on your palms and hand cream mixed together giving those yucky feeling.


If you wanna know more about Nip+Fab products, here's the link: http://www.nipandfab.com/ Also, right now is GREAT SINGAPORE SALE! Time for the ladies to meet up for more shopping to be done!! :D



No comments :

Post a Comment