Wednesday, February 5, 2014

SATA - chicken pox vaccination



Me, Rajes, Dahiyah


Since class was cancelled due to NSL, I headed to SATA to get my chicken pox vaccination in the morning with Rajes and Dahiyah. Before we go to school, I popped by Venus to get some daily necessities. A salesgirl was recommending me this Mizon berry cleansing oil from Korea. Oh my! I love it so much. It really removes my makeup well. It comes in 430ml bottle and it cost $19+. The usual price is $49.90.




Product Review
It contains black chokeberry which protects the skin against antioxidant. Natural vegetable oil which removes the dirt in pores to create smooth skin. It is a water soluble oil which suits my skin type because I have oily skin. Most importantly, it's free from alcohol/paraben/artificial colour/frangrace/benzophenone. Don't you think the cover of the product is so cute? When applying it, don't press too hard on the eyes. A small amount of oil get into my eyes and man, my vision became blurred for a moment. But not to worry, just rinse under running water if that happens! 


Me, Rajes, Aishah

I'm so glad that NSL practical test is over. I totally blanked out once I stepped into the lab. But thankfully I still managed to pass. Hehe. I cant wait for my Cotton On order to arrive. Time to do some editing for my NR project. Ciao!



No comments :

Post a Comment