Tuesday, February 18, 2014

BTS - Boy In Luv




BTS made a comeback with a new song! The song is on the repeat mode in my playlist. Anyway, right now is my study break. My first paper is on this coming Friday. I better manage my time well. Dont wanna do last minute studying. Hahaha. After exams > attachment (3 weeks) > Australia (Gold Coast). I cant wait!! :D


Candid shot caught by Brandon. 


Went out to study with Brandon at Burger King yesterday. Managed to concentrate initially but I became a little chatty after. Hehe. Met up with Hyung and he drove us to Somerset for dinner. 


Dinner with the whole clique at 18 chef last night.


I think I should cultivate a new hobby which is reading. A good friend of mine was suggesting it to me since I always drown myself with alcohol when I'm stress or down. 



No comments :

Post a Comment