Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014!

Happy New Year 2014! Before I start blogging, I wish everyone to start year 2014 with a good kick! Anyway, I met up with my best friends last evening at MK Thai restaurant (Somerset) for steamboat dinner! Yumsie! We had a gift exchange with each other for X'mas. This year my secret santa was Shannon. She got me a golden chunky necklace from H&M which totally suits me! We headed to MBS for countdown. The fireworks was beautiful. In fact, it's my first time counting down New Year Eve outside. After which, we headed back to Orchard Central and Bryan drove us home.




Couples


In the train 


With Bryan


2014 picture of us!

 My 2014 resolution:
1) Spend more time with my family.
2) Continue to improve myself in studies! GPA: 3.0 and above.
3) Save more money.
4) Party less!
5) Stay in good shape!
6) Spend more "ME" time!
7) Be more forgiving.
8) Be less emotional.
9)Holiday trips with my friends!
10) Last but not least, get CRUNK! :D




With Shannon




No comments :

Post a Comment