Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Prawning - Pungol Park




Homies

Six years ago


My new wedges!
I have not been using my lappy ever since last Saturday. One good news is that i have moved back to PR, so i have been hanging out with my friends almost everyday. Anyway, my homies brought me to pungol park to prawn. It was my first time prawning and i really enjoyed it! Not only that, they brought me for shoe shopping which i did not expect that the wedges were a gift from them. Drinking session with my homies and we had a sleepover at rachel's house. Yesterday, i went to Bryan's house to bake macaroons, gym and swim. However, the macaroons seems like a failure though. Hahahah. I really need to spend my holidays wisely because in the upcoming weeks ahead i have attachment and work. Gonna be real busy. ):




No comments :

Post a Comment