Monday, September 23, 2013

Harini 18th birthday celebration/Attica

Happy birthday Harini!

New friend from Turkey



My beautiful ladies




I haven been updating much on this mini space of mine because I was busy with work and attachment. Two weeks of posting at IMH have ended and I really missed my patients so much. Last friday, my girls and I celebrated Harini's birthday at Outback Steakhouse. Damn, the food was delicious and it came in big portion too! After dinner, we headed to Chupitos Bar and Attica to party! Thank goodness I wasnt drunk, as I need to pack my stuffs to move back to BRH on Saturday. KKH posting just started today. Counting down 9 more days till my holidays. Right now, I'm feeling so drained out. Not only that, these past weeks I have been emotionally upset. ): I just want myself to get back on track like how I used to be. As I believe stormy days does not last.. 

No comments :

Post a Comment