Thursday, August 29, 2013

Mink & Zouk - 28/08/2013

Claire, Gerald and I 
I find it amusing that you invited me to mink and neglected me while a friend of yours became so attached to you. I have no idea what you are up to seriously? Its either you purposely want to spike jealously within me or your friend likes you and she does not want me to come closer to you. I mean is it wrong to have a good old chat with a long time friend? I hated the way that you stared at my friends and i from head to toe. As a girl, i understand that you will feel insecure. But the way you behaved seriously sucks big time. I did not had a good time at Mink honestly speaking. I regretted hell lots. THANKS FOR THE INVITATION though. I was feeling kind of pissed, so i decided to cab to Zouk with Emily and Claire. Despite we reached around 2.30 am, it was nice to be at a familiar club. 

No comments :

Post a Comment