Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Blue & Green hair


With Tivya - Previous hair colour


2 tubs of La Riche Directions




2 packs of bleaching powder and developer


Current hair - Green on the top, blue on the bottom.


Hey yall, I've changed my previous hair colour to this blueish greenish hair. It took me about 4 hrs to achieve this hair colour. With the help of my aunt, she applied the bleach on my hair and I leave it on for 20 mins. The instructions stated was to leave the bleach on my hair for 45-55 mins but my hair was turning orangey blonde quite fast so I washed it off. Blow dried my hair and I mixed 1 tub of midnight blue and half tub of apple green into a mixing bowl. Left it on for 45 mins and I rinsed it off. Blow dried my hair and applied Diane argan oil for a finishing touch. I was trying to achieve a dark blue greenish hair colour. But it turned out that the crown of my head is green and the bottom is dark blue. Somehow or rather, the mixing went wrong. I should have buy alpine green instead of green apple. Nevertheless, I still love the colour of my hair. The inner layer of the back of my hair is black as I do not have enough dye to cover it. Hehe. All of my dyeing products are bought from Shopee. I will link it below. 

Link for the hair bleach: https://shopee.sg/product/9981797/87138610
Link for the midnight blue dye: https://shopee.sg/product/10100/271999253
Link for green apple dye: https://shopee.sg/product/10100/271999181




                  www.twitter.com/jyeze



No comments :

Post a Comment