Sunday, November 30, 2014

Black Friday sales!

Apparently everywhere is having Black Friday sales and you know ladies being ladies, we love to shop till we drop. So some of you might be wondering what exactly is Black Friday? Basically, it is the day following Thanksgiving day in the United States. Which means is the start of Christmas shopping season!! Most online websites would be giving huge discount and now is the time to splurge on your family, friends and yourself!


Zalora

Zalora is a online fashion retail webstore in Asia with over 400 brands across womenswear, menswear, beauty and sports, footwear and accessories. Best part of all, their delivery is within 3 working days. So what I got on Zalora is a navy blue bodycon basic dress and Tarte magic moment kit.


(SGD 13.90)




(SGD24)




Went out with Daddy and Edward today for a shopping session but they looked more like my bodyguards instead. Anyway, I head to Sephora to get a concealer because I'm running out of it. 


(SGD20) 




Thankfully, I bumped into my aunt in town so we went shopping together. She bought me a dress from missselfridge. It's the last piece and it is in my size. Thought of wearing the dress for D&D next year. 


(SGD149)






Anyway, I met up with Claire for dinner in town last Friday night. I appreciate the fact that she cancelled her class to accompany me because I was bored and needed to run some errands. Met up with Matthew for drinks at Ann Siang Hill. Man, it was such a wonderful night chilling with some booze and catching up with our lives. We shall have more nights like this. (: 

  

No comments :

Post a Comment