Thursday, August 14, 2014

Enough

Hell yeah to the end of my IMON module! I hated this module a lot because I didn have a single friend that is in the same lecture or tutorial with me. Basically, I was a loner for a semester. The only thing that I'm looking forward for every Wednesday was meeting my FYP members. I survived despite nearly getting debar from exam because my attendance didn hit the minimum criteria.




J, pull yourself together. It is not worth getting sad over a guy. You knew the fact all these while, but you are only living in denial. You thought you had a slightest chance of winning him over, only ended up cheating yourself. Since you saw pictures of them together, it's time to move on. Have a big cry and then head to bed. Tomorrow will be a better day.. (: 





No comments :

Post a Comment