Saturday, August 23, 2014

My 20th birthday!

Oh yeah to the girl who turned 20 yesterday! My clique and SSF planned such a sweet and memorable birthday celebration for me. I cant believed that my casual remarks will turned into a surprise that is completed within a day. As I will be moving back to stay with my parents, I thought of some activities to do with my friends when we are hanging out. But I didn expect every activities that I planned became a surprise for me! Damn, everything is too sudden!








Chomp Chomp with homies!



Ice-cream with Brandon



Beach shot



Scary eyes! 


Boon Lay > Hyungie's crib > Chomp Chomp > Oblong Cafe > Palawan Beach > Home 
Bumping to club songs during road trip > jamming and baking cupcakes > dessert time > reminiscence of Surfer Paradise Beach 

I cant be more grateful and thankful for everybody wishes/gift/surprise! :D 


A set of party outfit from SSF!
Salvatore Ferragamo (Limited Edition) perfume from clique!
Most importantly, one in the world CD albums from ma homies! ^^
 

No comments :

Post a Comment