Friday, August 23, 2013

My 19th birthday

From Emily & gang

Aunt Cecilia baked banana cake for me! 

Shini, Harini and I 

Beautiful Harini


With chicas!

Praying, Lol

From Shini & gang

Birthday cake from Thunder Buddies

With Rajes
Yesterday was my birthday and i finally turned 19. Woots ~ It also marked the end of my exams. After i ended my paper, thunder buddies celebrated my birthday for me. Awww! I thought they forgotten about it. Heh. Went back home to sleep and head out for dinner with my chicas. They brought me to a french restaurant called Sauveur. Damn, the food is delicious but the portion is too small. After which, we went to Sheesha. It was my first time though. Ordered strawberry frozen margarita and sex on the beach. Got pretty high in the later part. I had an enjoyable night with my beautiful ladies. Just now in the noon, Emily personally came down to my house to deliver my birthday gift. How sweet is that? And guess what? Emily and gang bought me lingerie. HAHAHA. Anyway, i will be heading for a karaoke session with Emily and Bryan in the night. So excited! :D

No comments :

Post a Comment