Monday, March 14, 2016

Alexander Wang Rocco in Blush

Reebonz gift box




Alexander Wang dustbag


My baby 


Engraving 


Pale gold studs 


I hope I'm not too late to jump on this bandwagon. But your homegirl finally gotten her hands on her first A.Wang rocco. I was watching Claire Marshall "what's in my bag tag?" 3 years back then and I told myself that I need to get this bag! Reebonz was having their 7 sales anniversary and I decided to snapped up this bag in blush colour at a half price of only SGD675. I always wanted the classic black rocco with rose gold studs but I'm guessing that is so common everywhere. So I trusted my instinct and decided to get this blush colour instead. The pale gold studs really compliments well with the nudish pink colour of the bag. I'm so gonna carry this bag more frequently. The down side of the bag is that it is quite heavy due to the 90 studs. It weighs about 1.7kg? Especially for someone like me who loves to carry so many things in my bag, I'm bound to get a shoulder ache real soon. Furthermore with frequent usage of the bag, it's gonna wear and tear for sure. Whatever it is, I love how edgy and chic this bag is! ;D







No comments :

Post a Comment